The Sweet 17

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 8, 2015

My my

I set a taboo to myself to write terrible things about people.  Afraid that it will make my bad side becomes transparent, but I am too normal that have feelings, anger and sadness. I too have options to hate and love,  but not that angelic to love every second. Knowing that is a weakness, I need shoulder to lean, ear to listen.

Can you just wipe your tears when you're terribly sad and become euphoric at a blink of eyes? Bet you're too perfect to do so. I totally can't be.

There were days, I was filled with loaded of loves and foods. Of course there were some, the days were filled with tears and anger.

I accept to die with empty stomach, and not dying alone, at least I am always be accompanied by the little baby in my womb. Enough of blessing.

Ripped.

2 comments:

Delores Hope said...

Nice, i really like it.if you also like our site please follow: http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

idatazira.blogspot.com


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.