The Sweet 17

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Is this a come-back?

 Assalamualaikum.


Setelah semakin berusia, saya telah menjadi sopan (sedikit), semoga boleh diperbaiki. :p

The story is,

One day, I went for our detox-coffee session, when The Usual Suspects (namely Ain, Hajar and Fik) talked about our young era. Kau. Tua sangat eh.

Er approaching 40-s makes me feel old however I want to feel young though.

We reached the session when suddenly my blog came across the conversation and we ran through my old (read: tua bangka) posts... and when we read them, some questions were then answered in these years. How time flies.


Alhamdulillah, life has taught me alot and will need to learn more, insyaAllah.

One day, when I am no longer here, you can scroll to a tiny part of my life that I cherished: some portions contain you, all praise to Allah. 


Let's see if I can continue writing.



My current desktop background. FYI. :p

Kbye.

wink wink ~.^

SaidaMj 

0 comments:

idatazira.blogspot.com


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.