The Sweet 17

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

less is more.

gambar hasil google di sana-sini. tangan siapa entah tak kenal.


actually I was totally distracted by emm you-know-what thing. all my school works will be piled up higher. well done. ya lah. siapakah kata boleh buat kerja sekolah semasa cuti di rumah.

those pictures were my references, I would say. pic 1 is probably my dream hand. we'll see first. pic 2 most probably fits my hand condition soon. [sebab hitam kehkehkeh]. I tried few times, snapping photos of my fingers. kejap hitam. kejap kelabu. kadang-kadang putih sikit. tangan kanan kelihatan kasar [ehem]. pic 3 is prohibited. hehe.

less is more, bukan?

bosanlah sebenarnya. Kg. Semerbok dengan Taman Panchor Jaya jauhlah. rasa nak makan lamb chop Chef Dol.

wink ~.

0 comments:

idatazira.blogspot.com


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.