The Sweet 17

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 12, 2017

Do you know that it is ADDICTIVE


Hello and hi again my page

So long that I have not feel this way for quite some time

Let me tell you what I do for a living

I am a research assistant (again) who loves to write papers
What I did was I write a blog post instead of a manuscript

Do you know why
Because I felt so sleepy that I have to eat cheese buns
Don't (eh symbol ini boleh pulak) you think that is super crazy
That I will put on weight and keep annoying myself with my jelly belly

Eh I want to tell you
Sometimes I felt inferior that I am working part time-ly as a research assistant that I cannot make loan to buy a new car
HAHA

Then I will pat my shoulder saying that my part of blessing in this life is actually countless

That is the most important thing in my life
Thank you husband for this life --- eh why so out-of-nowhere

Love myself truck-loads
SaidaMj

0 comments:

idatazira.blogspot.com


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.