The Sweet 17

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Intelligent Quotient

"Intelligence is the aggregate or global capacity of the individual to act purposefully, to think rationally and to deal effectively with his/her environment" (Weschler, 1939)

Looks like I will be having BIG holeS on my pocket after this. Mommy asked me not to think about the wedding, and of course I will not obey to that. Ha. Bukan berniat derhaka ke apa, habis tu siapa nak tolong fikir kalau saya tak fikir? Takkan saya sibuk nak fikir tesis, presentation and proposal saja, bukankah loser kalau camtu. Er, tapi loser berciri budak pintar lah. Kan?

The fiance sungguh seronok ye hovering in the sky now. I can feel that he was so happy since doing extra on-job training. Tetapi masalah sekarang, terus-menerus macam kami dah tak berapa ada masa terluang. Else, we need to memonteng several weddings, but I know, itu tak berapa bijak. So, my life urges me to be intelligent, act purposefully, think rationally and deal effectively with my environment.

I'm waiting for weekend. Like always. Siapa tak sabar nak tunggu hari Isnin, memang berciri maju dan cemerlang.

Sekian.

wink wink ~.^

1 comments:

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

saya berciri awak. loser tapi bijak. boleh?

idatazira.blogspot.com


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.